Sunday, November 4, 2012

Review: Dollhouse by Anya Allyn

SUMMARY (Amazon)

Fifteen-year-old Cassie ventures into the forests to find the remains of a friend who vanished on a hiking trip.

What Cassie finds in the heart of the woods is a shocking secret, and she’ll be drawn in so far, all light will fade from her world.

It was by chance that I find this book as a freebie for Kindle and I started reading it, not knowing what I was going to find. It took me 24 hours to inhale this story and it was a truly terrifying time.

I believe this is Anya's debut novel and it truly is stunning in prose and intellect. The story line is amazing and I was on the edge of my seat during the reading of this brilliant book.

Some of the parts confused me but it is a supernatural paranormal setting and I suppose not everything should make complete sense. Anya is amazing at describing things and she doesn't leave you guessing about anything that is going on around the characters.

The characters are all detailed in description and each one has a unique personality that they bring to the table. All in all, this is a great, fast paced read that will scare the pants off you! I haven't read anything this creepy in a long time! I look forward to Anya's other works because she is very talented!

RATING:

ratingratingratingrating

REALLY AWESOME BOOK!!!

You can find Anya Allyn here: WEBSITE

You can buy Dollhouse here: AMAZON

**This was a free Kindle book I wanted to read and review on my own.**

No comments:

Post a Comment